- Daily, light brushing and or light & careful vacuuming (preferably with a handheld vacuum cleaner)
- Blot spills immediately with lint free material to avoid long term stains
- Always use a hair dryer & gently brush to restore the velvet pile after anything dampens the surface
- Rubbing the surface to clean could lead to clumping & crushing of the pile
- We do not recommend washing our covers & throws in the washing machine
- We suggest the best way to take care of your TICo covers & throws is Dry Clean Only (as mentioned on our labels)
- Machine wash cold is always our suggestion for our cotton insert covers to avoid shrinkage
- Avoid washing with coloured items so the colour does not transfer
- Always remove the 100% Kapok Cotton Filling when machine washing your insert cover
- * Do not remove the cotton filling very regularly. Our suggestion is once every 6 months or lesser if possible
- An insert zipper for cotton cleaning is provided.
- Always refill the covers with cotton when the cover is completely dry.
Kapok Cotton Filling
- To preserve the fiber structure and properties, we recommend that you do not wash your Kapok filling
- Our Kapok is not treated with any chemicals, so the product does not require washing before use.
- Kapok contains a natural bitter substance which makes the fiber antibacterial & resistant to dust mites
- We suggest that the fibers are separated in a gentle manner when cleaning (every 6 months) so that the fibers do not clump together as there will be natural compaction over time and use
- We recommend to fluff and plump the cushions to distribute evenly whenever required